Monday, February 28, 2011

Feeling so much better!!

I feel so much better after battling some sort of cold! I was knocked out for 3 days! I was coughing, sneezing, sniffing, aching, hurting ALL over, plus I had a 102 fever. Now that it is over I feel much better and I was able to continue on with my work out schedule and job search.

As for the job search....well I am still searching. I go to a networking group every Thursday and those guys always help me feel better about the whole process. It is nice to sit down once a week with people who are facing the same struggles as you. Hopefully for all of us in this group we score jobs really soon. I am filling out anywhere from 10-15 job applications a week. I have yet to get a call back though and that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating. I keep telling myself that every NO gets me closer to that one YES that I need (because lets face it I only need 1 job!) I feel that God has a plan for me and that I just need to keep on keeping on and he will take care of me!

Now for my weight loss journey. As of Thursday I was down 5 lbs. I wish I had a bigger number to report but at least the number is going down. I think I am going to get back into weight watchers this week. I think there is a meeting place about 10 minutes from my house. This way I will be able to track what I eat again and the last time I did weight watchers I was very successful! I have been trying to get to the gym and move at least 5 days a week. I have been walking for 30-40 minutes on a 13 incline and also doing an express 30 minute workout that consists of resistance training and plyometrics.

Here is to losing more weight and gaining more confidence in my job search :}

2/28/2011
176 lbs
Unemployed

1 comment:

  1. good job with the weight loss! That's awesome! You are just beginning..it gets easier! I know a job will come around..I just know it.

    ReplyDelete