I don't want to overwhelm you with too many blogs but I thought I would share my observations of today (meaning my life today) and my reality of tomorrows (meaning what needs to happen in my future)! I am simply going to list for you each one of these categories. Please feel free to comment or add to any of these :)
Observations of today:
The job market seems impossible, manquins piss me off, my saddle bags hurt when I sit to long, my thighs rub together, my belly bulges, my arms jiggle. I LOVE cheeseburgers from McDonalds, bagels from Panera, and chinese food to boot. Getting up in the morning is difficult and staying focused is ......did anyone see American Idol last night? Depression has set in and my mood is changing.
Reality of tommorrows:
The job market is what I will make of it. The harder I work to market myself the easier it will be to get a job. I am going to start a strict work out regimin and slowly work into a healthier way of living. To go along with my job I also believe that my body will be what I make it. The harder I work the less I will jiggle, bulge, and rub. McDonald's can not be on my radar (except for a speacial treat in moderation). To make this happen I am going to start with a 9 day detox thanks to my friend Niki! After the detox I am going to rejoin WeightWatchers and really observe what I am putting into my body. I will definately keep you all posted on my progress and will even post before and after pictures....but I want to lose some of the weight before I post because the sight just depresses me...Speaking of depression I had a boss once tell me that "what you think about, you bring about"...I need to think more positive and be more optomistic...If I think happy thoughts then I will bring more happiness into my life.
Many of you may not know why I am so adament about becoming a healthier me but let me explain. Just over 2 years ago I lost my father to a very preventable disease (obesity)! Technically he passed away after a heart operation but I truly believe that it was all caused by obesity. I now to face the obstacles of becoming obese and do not want to see my family suffer through another death that can easily be prevented :) So I hope you guys enjoy this journey with me!
I'm so excited for you! We can do this together! I on the other hand, am not going to blog about it..lol..I'll just live it through yours...cool??!!
ReplyDelete